1/15/2009

3 of the best in my class!

1st VEGA...★

I think her blog is the best in our class because she has beautiful pictures, maps and some links on her blog. Also, the articles on her blog have a lot of interesting information that are written in her words. So we could easily understand them. I could really enjoy her blog!

2nd Happy Life

I think her blog looks really nice! She changes the color of title and rinks following the same rule. So it is easy to see. She also has a lot of information and good pictures on her blog. I especially like the picture that is about Germany. I took an interest in the festival in Germany thanks to her blog!

3rd DOOOOOOON!!!

I like her blog because her blog has the nice design! She changes the color of words that she wants to emphasize. I think it is good because we can understand the important point in the articles. She has a lot of information and interesting pictures on her blog. So you will really enjoy her blog!

0 件のコメント: