1/16/2009

3 of the best in other classes!

1st Life with You

I think her blog is the best in other classes! She has a lot of information for each topic and her writing is really good! I could learn a lot of things thanks to information that she gave me! Also, the design is really simple and nice and the pictures that are attached on her blog are clear! So I could really enjoy her blog!

2nd Check It Oooooooout!

I think her blog is really nice! Especially, I like the articles about New Zealand! She uses the map to show the location and the graph to compare Japan and New Zealand! I wrote the same content as her. However, I have never thought the good ideas like her! You should check her blog!

3rd Attention Please!

I like her blog very much! She has a lot of interesting information and useful links. Also, the pictures on her blog are really nice! So you can learn a lot of things from the articles she wrote and the pictures she attached. I also like the color she uses! I feel it cheers me up! I think that you can enjoy watching her blog!

0 件のコメント: